Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Twin Falls...




I am moving...this is something that I had not planned to do...but when the decision to move was made final...it felt right on so many levels.  I have lived in the Kuna/Meridian area all my life, so the move to Twin is really a big step for me.Why am I moving? One is to go to College of Southern Idaho, it has a great nursing program. Two to be closer to my daughter Melanie, her brothers and I have an opportunity to reconnect with her.  Three...a story for a different day.  I am really excited about this new chapter in my life.  This a chance to start fresh and learn new things about myself.  A chance to step way out of my comfort zone.  What I leave behind in Meridian is very near and dear to me.  My oldest daughter just got married to an amazing man who I know will take care of her.  This is one of the reasons I could move with peace in my heart.  I will be leaving a Church family who I was getting to know and love.  I leave my bestie who has been there for me through my ups and downs.

Now as I move to Twin, I must admit I am a little anxious of what lays ahead.  To help with this I am asking God to plant my family in a church and to send me some girlfriends I can relate with.  Friends that will help me grow in Him.  I look forward to the new school year, it is going to be a tough one.  I have the opportunity to apply to nursing school this October!!! Just saying that makes me feel like my dreams of becoming a nurse is so much closer.  I just know as God closes one door He is opening many others.  I know that He has my best interest in mind and I trust Him with all that I have.  If God is asking you to step out of your comfort zone or change something in your life so drastically...Just listen and trust He has got your back.  Just my 2cents, Missie


No comments:

Post a Comment