Monday, February 3, 2014

A new journey, a new season for Jenn...

    




Walking with Him has been an amazing journey for me. Reaching several different countries around the world and seeing it grow has been so much fun! Writing from my heart and waiting for the Holy Spirit to move has really brought me out of my comfort zone and stretched what I believed I could do for Jesus. Working with my best friend, setting goals, dreaming, and letting go of the fear of man while learning transparency isn't just for the good times but in sharing from humility too has been so rewarding!!
 
     My prophetic word says that I will speak my testimony to women, and this last year has allowed me to do that through being apart of Walking with Him. However, WWH began with a shared vision from the similarities of our journey as single Mom's and wanting to bring encouragement to other women from the "dailies" in our life stories with raising our kiddos as well as the convictions of our hearts and how faithful the Lord is as our husband to bring us through each an every trial.
 
     Recently, My path has been redirected. After almost 12 years, the father of my child and I have been given a chance to raise him together, and reconcile a relationship that at age 20 neither one of us was ready for. This change brings several different moves for our family. It will take us into a new season that will limit my involvement in my current commitments including WWH...
 
     My years as a single Mom brought the challenges and victories that have shaped who I am today and I'm so thankful for that time. Though writing my final post as admin for this blog brings so many bittersweet emotions... peace, sadness, healing, thankfulness, uncertainties, joy, honor, with the most prominent faith remaining. I will still be Walking with Him as I learn to walk on this new path that He directed me to and placed me on.
 
~Jennifer
 
Please take a moment and hear my heart in this beautiful song:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment