Sunday, February 17, 2013

Getting to know us...

     Residing in Meridian, Idaho with my four children Quigan, Talyn, Amyah, and Aunaka and serving the developmentally disabled population has given me a heart for people. It's my passion for women to see themselves as God created them. I hold onto Luke 1:45 Blessed is she who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord and all the promises it holds for my daily walk.

~Jennifer




 He has showed you, O man, what is good
and what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly, and to love mercy,
and to walk humbly with your God
                                         Micah 6:8


This verse really speaks my passion on what God wants for me.  My heart is to encourage and uplift women to serve God in their lives.  I am enrolled at College of Western Idaho working towards getting my Bachelor of Science in  Nursing.  I  live in Meridian, Idaho and I have four children named J.J, Melanie, Jacob and Corry.

~Missie

                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment