Sunday, July 7, 2013

Dry Bones Come to Life



Then he said to me, “Speak a prophetic message to these bones and say, ‘Dry bones, listen to the word of the Lord! This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Look! I am going to put breath into you and make you live again! I will put flesh and muscles on you and cover you with skin. I will put breath into you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”

     Israel was once a great nation and then they came under the rule of a King who did not have their best interest in mind. God had a plan for this restoration, He gave the prophet Ezekiel a vision of what that planned looked like.  Israel was going to get her land back, her temples back and be under a king who was willing to fight for her.  When I had first read this story I could not get enough of it.  I kept reading it over and over then I immediately went into prayer.  I instantly felt like I wanted to become closer to God.I felt that He had a message for me that was bigger than I could even imagine.  A yearning to be something more than I had hopes I would ever become.

 14 I will put my Spirit in you, and you will live again and return home to your own land. Then you will know that I, the Lord, have spoken, and I have done what I said. Yes, the Lord has spoken!’” 

     A yearning to take a look at all the relationships in my life and see how they line up with God's will.  A wanting to take them to a deeper level.  A yearning to raise up my children to be Godly children, to give them the tools that they needed to be the salt and light in this dark world.  A desire to show them how to fear God not man and to impart into them the grace that he shows us daily.  

     I also felt that God was not revealing everything that He intended for me. So, I wait and I wait patiently and prayerfully for this revelation.  I also wait in sweet anticipation for what he has planned for me.

   Then he asked me, “Son of man, can these bones become living people again?” “O Sovereign Lord,” I replied, “you alone know the answer to that.

      He may his reveals plan today, tomorrow, a year from now or even a couple of years from now.  I know without a shadow of doubt God has my best interest in mind.  He wants to give back to me all the enemy as taken.  He willing to fight for me when I have don't have any strength in this human body of mine. He is willing to fight for me when my spirit is crushed because I have listened to the lies of the enemy.  My Father God loves me that much and all that he requires of me is to love Him in return unconditionally.  To trust Him in all things in my life, so when He says he will breathe His spirit into my dry bones.  I rejoice and praise Him for loving me that much, and I am humbled beyond comprehension and human understanding.  



     

      

     

  

No comments:

Post a Comment