Sunday, March 17, 2013

Amber...




Teach me to do your will,
  for you are my God.
May your gracious Spirit lead
me forward
  on a firm footing.
Psalm 143:10 



     Meet my amazing sister in Christ Amber.  She is pictured her with her son Tyler who is her world.  She is a fine example of what a mom should be.  She keeps her eyes on the Lord asking him daily on how to be the mom she is called to be.  Psalm 143:10 is one of her favorite verses and she clings to it daily knowing that God is in control of her life.  She knows that the promises God has for her are never ending.  

“Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.  John 15:5

     This happens to be another favorite verse of hers. For Amber has such amazing faith in God that she remains in him and is constantly asking God to show her where she can grow to become a better person.  This is one of the many reasons why I admire her.  She always has a kind word to say and a smile on her face. She has such a quiet strength that brings strength to people around her.  I must say that I am blessed to be called one of her friends.  I love you Amber and I am thankful for you and all that you are.       

                                                                                              ~Missie 
                                                                                                 

                                                              




 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment