Sunday, April 5, 2015

Overwhelmed...By His Love...



You Are Loved (Overwhelmed)

You are love I am lost 

 You are great I need grace

   You are never ‘er moving
`
  I’m still running for the cross 

 You’re all power I’m all poor

  You are perfect I’m impure 

  I’m still hiding in the garden 

  You’re still calling out my name 

 Overwhelmed that I found Your favor 

That you would call me by Your name.

  Overwhelmed, that You would see me 

 That you reveal Yourself to me

  Overwhelmed (I am) Overwhelmed 

 Born in sin - A child of Adam 

 Separated from your side

 Born again, on a hillside 

 Where I was ransomed by Your blood.

  You are all - I am nothing

 You are Holy and I am flawed 

 You are higher in all of Your ways 

 You are higher in all of Your ways

 Am So much higher in all of Your ways

~Dusty Taylor~




Happy Easter!! This song really brings home to me the message of the Cross.  Daily I am humbled by the grace and forgiveness it brings.  Thank you goes to my amazing Pastor who wrote this song and weekly brings a message to us that is God breathed.  Thank you for listening to what God puts on your heart to share with us.  Just my2cents, Missie


No comments:

Post a Comment